To file RTI online click on the link : https://www.filertionline.in
Steps for filing RTI Online in Nagaland state
- The application may be typed or neatly hand-written , wherein mention atop ” application under RTI act 2005″. The application may preferably be in writing though an e-mail is accepted as a mode as per law.
- Some Public Authorities have devised their own format for the applications. But there is no compulsion under the law to stick to such proforma. Applications cannot be rejected on the ground that they were not in the prescribed proforma.The application should be in English, Hindi or the official language of the area in which application is being made.
- Address is to the competent authority, (need not mention his/her name), simply address to the ” public information officer”.
- Application should be in a simple and easy language.Mention your question point wise, avoid asking vague questions, ask direct questions.Avoid using too technical terms or legal jargon.You can also ask for inspection of public works done in your village ,
- Attach Government RTI Fee in the form of IPO/DD/MO etc as applicable with the RTI Application.
- At the end mention your address properly.
- Undersign the application, do not forget to take a photocopy for your future references.At the end of the application make a declaration that you are an Indian citizen.
Payment of fee
Payment of fee can be made through cash against proper receipt, demand draft, banker’s cheque, ipo (or court fee stamp) payable to the public information officer, Or to the competent authority as designated by the state government.
RTI Fee for Nagaland, India
Government Fee : Rs. 10 /- only
RTI Fee for Nagaland, India Payable to
RTI Fee Payable to : The public information officer
First Appeal Payable to : The first appellate authority
Second Appeal fee payable to : The secretary state information commission
RTI Act, 2005 does not provide any specific Format for RTI Application . You can write RTI Application in any Format. However, if you do not know how to write RTI Application just click on Apply now button and Fill the RTI Application form. We will file your RTI for Nagaland.
For your convenient, We are providing simple sample RTI Application format . Just draft your application as per format and attach IPO or DD as per requirement and send it to the concern PIO. If still you face difficulty in drafting RTI application then take our service of RTI . Just click on “Apply Now” button and Fill the RTI Application form. We will file your RTI for Nagaland.
The Public Information Officer
(Name of the Public Authority)
(Address of the Public Authority)
Sir / Madam:
Sub: Request for Information under the Right to Information Act, 2005
[if applicable] Kindly, provide me the following information:…………. (Mention the
information you want as specifically and clearly as possible and the period of time to which
the information pertains)
[if applicable] I request for receipt of the information in the following format(s) – true copy /
print out / diskette / floppy / tape / video cassettes / certified copies of documents or records
– in person / by post / by e-Mail.
[if applicable] I would like to inspect the following works / documents / records / take notes /
extracts….. (Mention clearly and specifically what is wanted for inspection). Kindly inform
me the date and time for my visit.
[if applicable] Kindly, provide me certified samples of material (Mention specifically and
clearly the material). I request for receipt of the certified samples (Describe) …………
The details of fees paid by me are as follows (Specify)….….. /I belong to the
‘Below Poverty Line Category’ [if applicable, attach a photocopy of the proof]
and I am not required to pay any fees.
(Applicant’s signature/Thumb Impression)
OFFICE OF THE PRINCIPAL, ZUNHEBOTO GOVT. COLLEGE
PIO – Shri. T. AllongTzudir 9436006102/7005739230
APIO – Shri. H. JekughaSema 9436019420/8416053256