Zunheboto District is situated in the heart of Nagaland bounded by Mokokchung District in the North, Phek District in the South, Tensuang and Kiphire district in the east and Kohima/Wokha district in the West. The whole area is mountainous covered with dense forest with a total area of 1255 Sq.Km. As per 2011 Census the district is having total population of1,14,014. The District Headquarter is 150 Kms away from the State Capital, Kohima.
- Order regarding widespread outbreak of Novel Corona Virus (Covid-19)
- ORDER FOR 3rd PHASE TRAINING
- Requisition of Polling Personnel after Last medical Board for General Elections of Lok Sabha 2019
- Requisition of Webcasting operators
- Janani Shishu Suraksha Karyakram (JSSK)
- Janani Suraksha Yojana (JSY)
- Pradhan Mantri National Health Protection Mission (PM-NHPM)
Deputy Commissioner Shri. Rahul Bhanudas Mali, IAS
There is no Event.